Formerly Synagogue, it is a red brick structure standing very prominently in the heart of the city. Due to red bricks it is called Lal Dewal (Red temple). It is a famous Shirine of the Jews. Sir David Sasoon in 1867 had donated a big amount to built this place. This construction is of English Gothik type it has 90 feet high obelisk on which a watch is hung. It was brought specially from London.