Just like India, Japan has a rich and traditional culture that dates back many centuries. Puneites, gear up for some extravagant festivities as India Japan Business Council is hosting a two-day cultural festival at Phoenix Marketcity, Pune with 100s of Japanese and Indian artists participating. It’s one of a kind event that will bring together enthusiastic and like-minded people from India and Japan. Konnichiwa Pune can be the perfect event for anyone looking to celebrate culture, food, and music. It’s India and Japan festival! This event you don’t want to miss!
Get ready to be mesmerized as singer, songwriter, and Kathak dancer Hiroko Sarah joins rapper Ibex. They’ll be performing Indo-Japanese music and a dance show that will leave you breathless. You’ll not only get to watch amazing and breathtaking performances but also sample delicious Japanese delicacies, shop for beautiful souvenirs, and meet interesting new people.
Save the date and come to Phoenix Marketcity Pune. You’ll get to experience Japanese cuisine, culture, and more.
- Date: 19th and 20th November 2022
- Venue: Liberty Square, Phoenix Marketcity
- Time: 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Entry: Free
For further media queries, please contact:
- Sheetha Chacko | +91 9765393969 | email@example.com
- Shambhavi Joshi | +91 8452962336| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phoenix Marketcity– 020 66890085 /Log on to https://www.phoenixmarketcity.com/pune